Derek Gee Installations Pty Ltd prides itself on compliance with current quality and occupational health, safety and environmental standards.
DGI is a fully accredited ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 company and employs its own quality assurance inspectors, occupational health and safety advisors and design engineers.
DGI is also fully versed in BS7159, EN 13121, RTP I, ISO 14692 and BS4994 standards and has built a reputation for quality, on-time on-budget construction under the strictest of safety and environmental procedures.
No job too big or small
DGI projects can range from installation, labour hire or equipment hire and supply only though to complete turnkey projects, depending on the client’s needs.
Services that DGI can offer:
• Site installation of various piping systems such as GRP, stainless steel, MSCL, Duplex, HDPE and PVC
• Tank manufacture and lining
• Testing, both offsite and in-situ; hydrostatic, pneumatic, static head and in-service leak testing
• Workshop manufacture and fabrication of composite processing equipment
• Concrete protection
• Remedial site repairs to plant and equipment
• Site fabrication of GRP tanks
• Offsite pipe spooling
• Shutdown repairs and maintenance
• Exhaust stacks
• Site demolition
• General mechanical and small package installations
• Commissioning support services
• Site management and inspections
• Design Management
• Labour hire: Fibreglass Laminators, Mechanical Fitters, Poly Welders, Machine Operators, Pipe Fitters, Engineers, Supervisors, QA Inspectors and more
• Equipment supply